I am tired... Feel like fainting... hahas...No lah.. Not that kua zhang.. hehes.. Today review some test papers. Told my mom I only got back one paper. =X.. Sorry mom.. hehes.. Really dun wish to say out what I got. nevermind lah.. She will also know de, in the future. Today got some briefing on the Japan trip.. Stay in air-con room for quite some time. ITS COLD. hahahs.. I am sharing room with jacquelyn.. Got some kind of problems... nevermind.. I must try to restrict profanities from coming out of my mouth... But sometimes really cannot control.. But must try to control.. Went to CS with may after that to find the rest.. After that ate OLD CHANG KEE.. And went home.. Oh yah.. Had briefing on the sec 3 camp too.. hahas.. Its kind of.. I got nth to say.. tata.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home