yo man!.. hahha.. It have been a long time since I last blog.. Its Monday today. 29th May.. Let me refresh what I did for today. Woke up at 9. Got ready for the team building things at school. This session of meeting up is to teach us about punctuality, setting targets, achieving them, team building, etc.. After all that including the presentations. BTW, on the comment on all that presentation, they present until like.... suan le.. Then after that went to have lunch with jacquelyn and val. The food totally sux.. So oily.. Then shirly came. After that went to school, send shirly to AVT. Actually we didn't la.. I went to the toilet instead.. But the the sway thing is that... Mrs Cho saw me, she ask me to go around the school, take all the ad paper for the learnign fest. Its the whole school you know... No choice norhs.. Even had to take out the thumb tac(dunno how to spell). And had to give her back. Then after all that. Went to Mf house. She lend me bag. Very rush sial.. A lot of things happening. 31st may to 2nd June>>camp. 3rd and 5th>>course day. Japan>>7th to 12th June. Actually sjab camp is from 10-15. But I going on 13th of June. VERY MANG!!!.. Miss 3 days of precious camp days.... ahhhhh..... This whole month is very pack... Ok lah.. I got nothing to say. tata



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home