Its Friday today! Can be so called the last week day of the week and the last week day of the September holidays. Which means, EXAMS ARE NEAR. ROARRRR. I have been questioning myself. "Have I been doing home work given by teachers?" My answer is, NO. For this 1 week, my priority is to study and prepare for the year end exams. But, due to my laziness.. All my holiday assignments were not completed or rather, I would say, MOST of my holiday assignments were not completed.
Sighs. But staying at home has both positive and negative points. The good this is that, we can sleep till we wake up automatically. But the bad thing is that we play all day round(for some people like me) and we can even forget all about our home work and other stuffs.
I am crapping nonsense.. Hahas. Anyway, got to go. TATA. Grammar mistakes. HEEEES
Sighs. But staying at home has both positive and negative points. The good this is that, we can sleep till we wake up automatically. But the bad thing is that we play all day round(for some people like me) and we can even forget all about our home work and other stuffs.
I am crapping nonsense.. Hahas. Anyway, got to go. TATA. Grammar mistakes. HEEEES



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home