Current location: School library.
Came to school library to do some printing stuffs.. And its like a whole lot of document to print. Stucked with this laggy computer and lousy keyboard. That stupid librarian kept staring at me just now, cos I am printing many things. Hur Hur Hur..
Gavin came to find me just now cos I need to return him the CDs. Don't get the wrong idea ahh.
managed to finish printing ALL. I mean ALL. That's hell lots of paper thingy.. I intend to leave at 1200. Now the time is 1146.. Bored bored bored. Nothing to entertain me..
Shall stop here. TATA.
Came to school library to do some printing stuffs.. And its like a whole lot of document to print. Stucked with this laggy computer and lousy keyboard. That stupid librarian kept staring at me just now, cos I am printing many things. Hur Hur Hur..
Gavin came to find me just now cos I need to return him the CDs. Don't get the wrong idea ahh.
managed to finish printing ALL. I mean ALL. That's hell lots of paper thingy.. I intend to leave at 1200. Now the time is 1146.. Bored bored bored. Nothing to entertain me..
Shall stop here. TATA.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home