Im home

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

woahs. My schedule for this week is very very pack. So didnt have time to do some blogging.. Some happening stuffs in this week : Adam Khoo 3-day workshop. Bbq chalet cum farewell "lunch" for Mr Low..

Yes, Adam Khoo's workshop.. I learned the different method of studying, my life path.. etc etc. Not forgetting FAMILY.. How important are they.. The modules they've taught is really beneficial for my life it can really change someone from a bad to a better person (helps for some people)..

This is what I want to post last last week. 28/01/07. But I totally 4got about it! LOL.. Saved it in my drafts but didnt visit blogger. =x.

Nevermind, since I am here in lab C for F&N.. Shall use this time to blog.. Hmm. I 4got to bring my course work to school.. =x. My thumb drive too.. left it all at home. Seems like, my blog is in a very bad state.. I will change it someday when I'm free.. lols.

Gotta go. Byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home