Im home

Friday, September 21, 2007

I wonder what we would become after completing secondary school. Smart people move on, and not-so-smart people finding different alternatives to stay afloat in this society? I've been thinking a lot this few days. The past does not equal to the future. Remember this sentence? I've got a lot of worries in life. What would I be in the future? A Teacher? bla bla bla. Life is always seen like a marathon to me. Everyone seems to be keeping on track and some, stuck half way just because of one stupid decision made in life. Are things going to be smooth sailing for us? Is the environment waiting for us? Questions in my mind, unanswered. Maybe I'll know and understand it in the future.

Blaaaa. Craps. heh =)

Shall stop here. Pardon me for grammatical errors. (I can't write well)
Well, Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home