Im home

Monday, April 16, 2007

Yesterday's was Alpha and Delta passing out parade. Alpha stepping out of st.john, Delta stepping into instructor's life. We've gone through thick and thin, from trainings, to camps, from camps to outings together. Life in st.john wasn't that great.. There were many downs for me and for my platoon mates. If i say that: "*phew* Life in st.john has finally end, no more coming down for Saturday trainings, no more public duty, a lot of "no more s". How great would it be?!.." To think back, yesterday I did teared a little. I will miss st.john, my platoon mates, people in there.. Hope we will still meet up yeas?. =)
Although I'll still need to come back after my Nlevels, guess , my platoon mates wouldn't be with me..

Shall stop here, sorry for the delaying of posts. lols. Take care people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home