This is what you do when you're bored.. Take pictures!!! And of course, "ka jiao-ing" (disturbing) my friends! hahahas. =DThis is MeiFang. This picture is edited by her and she used an effect in her phone. LOoOoOks so funny!! hhahaas =D

Guess what we did to her hand??

The "artistic" drawing on her hand is drawn by Mr Aaron!! hhaas. =X
Next, a picture of......................................... SIOW MIN!!! How can I miss her out! Hhahahas XD The quality of the phone's camera is kind of bad. But it adds points to the picture below! She looks so blur, and the photo is also blur. hahahas. Or maybe, she is thinking HARD.. hahhahas

I shall stop here. I will upload it if I have time.. hahahs. Due to time constraint, I gotta go, stay tune to part 2.. I will upload it later! =D
** Don't be offended with the pictures above. I did update my blog! hahahas



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home