Im home

Monday, February 26, 2007

Blogger is asking their users to use google?? Nevermind, just upgraded it. Hmm. What can I talk about.. hmmm..
It has been a while since I last blogged. Life is still going on.. School is still the same.. Everything seems to be the same. Not much changes.. CNY around the corner, collecting red packets. Didnt expect much. lols..
Anyway, some happenings in school. The annual X-country was held a few days ago.(friday) Everything ran smoothly, the amount of casualties is much lesser than expected.. mostly with abrasion wounds. Hmm. Anyway, I walked home. hahas. Can you imagine?? walking alone. nevermind.. used to it already.. lols.
Was having dinner alone yesterday. I saw families having dinner together. I have this thought in my mind. "What is happiness?" lols. Gavin answered my question. lols. giving me 2 sentences of definition.
I have alot of thoughts about this topic.. Just don't know how to piece it into an "essay".. Lols.. Anyway, Hope all of you enjoyed your CNY.. Some resting at home.. some hanging out with friends. And for the chinese going out for family gatherings.. etc. etc. Enjoy gambling, collecting angbaos! hahas. =)
I will edit my front page asap.. hehes. smiles (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home