Im home

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Yay! School is over. No more exams, studying, and going to school till December 17. The day when I get my results. Ok, I do feel happy that exams are over. However, I will miss my friends in express too. Do keep in touch yea? Oh, not forgetting my teachers. Hopefully I get to see them soon.

Yesterday night was "superly" enjoyable. I am glad that we manage to go out as a group. Went to get gifts at Tampines Mall and Century Square for Jerome,(Mrs Chua's newborn) and Aaron. It was Aaron's birthday also. Went as a group, there was too many people so I am not going to list them down here. =) After getting the gifts, we went to Mrs Chua's house for a gathering. It was really fun, chattering around, playing in the pool, bla bla. The event literally became a "photographing" session. Ha ha.

After which, went to Safra. It was..... quite a wasted trip as we did not have a chance to bowl as there was too many people. Headed to a cafe instead, ordered drinks and nearly half of the cafe is filled up by "Eastviewians" I went home after staying there for an hour or so. Was so tired.

Here I am, blogging about yesterday's event. I would like to wish all who are going to take their exams, all the best! =D

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home