I can't do my priority list. gosh. HEEEELLLLLPPP. =D I am currently in school's lab D having food and nutrition lesson. I am freezing due to the cold air of the air conditioner just above me.
Anyway, I went ot Eastpoint mall yesterday. Kind of enjoyed the quietness there without the same scene we see everyday at places like Orchard Road. At times, I don't even like to go shopping at Tampines Mall. I went there to send my mom's mobile phone for servicing. Waited for one whole hour. The service operaters are wayyyyyyy slow.
I gotta go. Bye.
Anyway, I went ot Eastpoint mall yesterday. Kind of enjoyed the quietness there without the same scene we see everyday at places like Orchard Road. At times, I don't even like to go shopping at Tampines Mall. I went there to send my mom's mobile phone for servicing. Waited for one whole hour. The service operaters are wayyyyyyy slow.
I gotta go. Bye.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home