Im home

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Alright, I've linked and relinked you guys! =))) Sorry for the long wait. I went to Polyclinic to get my letter to certify that I am fit for the Malaysia trip yesterday.. After a long wait of 1 1/2 hours, the doctor told me that they do not examine for such cases.. Wasted so much of my time there.. Headed to that budget clinic near my house and a piece of paper cost me $18. Anyway, packed my bag and got almost everything ready.
Oh ya, I dreamt of Harrypotter last night. Some really weird dream. I have got magical powers then we went to steal gold.. bla bla. heh. weird eh?
Went to TM & CS right after the checkup at the doctor.. Joined Joey and SiowMin. Sorry girls, I was late. We roamed around TM cos they wanted to look for their so called "singlet" @ Giordano. It seemed like SG girls loved them(singlet) cos all the "S" sizes were sold out.. Especially the white and yellow ones. CS next, went to their BHG store.. Nothing much there. Almost the same as the previous Metro store just that some labels are added in and the positions are changed. Sakae sushi next! The girls changed their mind about catching a movie and wanted to have good food instead. After dinner, went to look for Joey's heels. Bought her heels and went home.

Some really random events happening in my life.

It's always tough standing alone. It’s always hard to blend in. It’s also hard to find people with the same frequency as you. It’s always easy to tell someone to cherish and never have regrets. It’s hard when you're really doing it.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home