Gosh, had been lazing around for the past few weeks. I must do something! Firstly, get going to school and get tickets from Ms Tasneem, pass Mrs Cho all documents, clear all my stuffs compiled over the exams and outings with friends. Oh, and also work. Might be going down for work soon..
I've been telling myself to head down to school for the past few weeks. Because, I am supposed to collect the tickets from Ms Tasneem since..... last Monday. Ok, I am lazy. =D
Oh, if i ever get to see the newest plane in Singapore Airlines, A380 during work. I would definitely take a picture of it. Must witness how huge it is. ha ha.
I've been telling myself to head down to school for the past few weeks. Because, I am supposed to collect the tickets from Ms Tasneem since..... last Monday. Ok, I am lazy. =D
Oh, if i ever get to see the newest plane in Singapore Airlines, A380 during work. I would definitely take a picture of it. Must witness how huge it is. ha ha.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home