More time to post.
I am currently taking a break from studies. Back to other aspects in life.. My CCA, and many more. Upcoming activities: 20th anniversary dinner, st.john life, overseas trip to Kota Tingi with sj.
It's a hassle to shop for clothes. Especially with theme named: "Red Carpet Night". I've got so many things that I need to do.. Maybe I should find some time to get down to Ikea
to look for storage ideas. Oh, and also try out the food there. heh. :) Might also head down to work soon.. Its tiring to stay at home everyday doing the same thing everyday. Having some evil thoughts in my mind. Hur hur hur. Throw all my books away. ha ha. Ok, I don't think that's going to happen.. I love my books. =X
I want buy a couple of things: New phone, mp3 player, camera, clothes bla bla. More to come. hhehe. =)
It's a hassle to shop for clothes. Especially with theme named: "Red Carpet Night". I've got so many things that I need to do.. Maybe I should find some time to get down to Ikea
to look for storage ideas. Oh, and also try out the food there. heh. :) Might also head down to work soon.. Its tiring to stay at home everyday doing the same thing everyday. Having some evil thoughts in my mind. Hur hur hur. Throw all my books away. ha ha. Ok, I don't think that's going to happen.. I love my books. =X
I want buy a couple of things: New phone, mp3 player, camera, clothes bla bla. More to come. hhehe. =)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home