Work was... Fun and tiring at the same time. I tried working overnight on Wednesday night. "Camping" over-night in the airport was a very good experience. We were all busy from 9pm but till the last flight in terminal 2 which is around 2am, work was lessen and we roamed around the airport. Mei Fang and I went to terminal 1 and had supper there. Walk around the place, took some pictures and many more. We then headed back to terminal 2. I slept in office, while Mei Fang read her comic throughout the whole night. She did not even sleep! Ha ha. I did not really slept well that night, occasionally waking up. (I was sleeping on a chair) The night in airport was... quiet. Rather peaceful as compared to the day. We could see people sleeping in different locations like the corridor etc.
Next up, 5am in the morning: Work comes again. That morning was hectic! As compared to the night, there were more passengers and my legs were tired due to the walking. Knocked off at 0930 and headed for breakfast @ Mcdonald's. Both of us was so tired that we hardly talk and slept in the bus.
Anyway, there's no harm trying out anything while you're still young right? Testing both physical and mental limits till the extreme. Still, do something you like and have a passion for. It's never too late. =)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home