Im home

Friday, September 26, 2008

Exams

Well, major exams are approaching. The Big big Os is my main concern now. I did badly for my prelim examinations due to all the last minute studying. (I know am I am at fault) Dahhhh. Gosh, my first written paper is on the 20/10/2008. Chemistry paper. Hopefully all goes well during this critical period of time as I will be having coaching in school. Anyway, I feel that I am a little insane in class for the past few weeks. Making noises, irritate people, etc. Man! Must be the stress that is troubling me. hahaha Or is it an excuse? No idea. Might be heading to the airport for a study session with Hawa and Fasihah tomorrow. She suggested going there at 6 am. Gosh. haha I know its random. Study hard peeps! Its the final lap, there is no harm doing all you can to fulfil your dreams and achieve the results you want. Afterall, you're doing it for yourself right?
Sooooooooo, before ending this post, I guess maybe in my next post, I'll post up the schedule or something? haha Better than nothing right?

_____________________________________________________
________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________




P.S I know I am crazy! =D


Good luck to all my friends taking their N levels! Study hard, Play hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home