Im home

Monday, May 12, 2008

Movie

Today is another lazy Monday. Marking day = No School day.

Caught "Dance of the dragon" earlier this afternoon. My mood was pretty good upon entering the cinema cos I've been looking forward to this film. heh. I find that this movie is pretty good although it has kind of a "draggy" story line. I expected a lot of dancing and everything however it was just a short segment towards the end of the story. Anyway, the acting was really good and fascinating!
3 cheers for the actors and actress! =D

Ok, something out of the movie. I have the strong urge to blog about this. While I was in the cinema watching attentively, I heard this old man maybe in his 60s, giving his comments so loudly that it can be heard by everyone. Instead of keeping all his comments to himself, he made a nuisance of himself by disturbing the rest of the audiences who were watching this film. Furthermore, I guess he was talking to himself. Can't he just keep his criticisms till the end of the movie or maybe, not visiting the cinema at all and do all his criticising at home. Oh man, I was rather annoyed by that old man.

I guess minority of the Singaporeans do not have the proper manners as they behave like they are at home as they sit unmannerly in the cinema without giving consideration to people around them. This reflects badly on themselves and also on all Singaporeans. Grrr. Why can't people be better mannered as it gives a respect to others and most importantly, towards themselves?

Shall stop here. Looking forward to results soon! Good Luck Peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home