Time
Hello peeps! My last update was on 5th March.. Now its already 7th of April. Woah.. That is how time flies. Heh. My laptop came alive! I was being nice to my Brother so I went all the way to SimLim Square to get that stupid adapter. I am certain that I want to get a MacBook at the end of the year and maybe to try out Macintosh instead of the plain old boring windows. Life isn't that happening since it only revolves around school, Sjab, home and some other stuffs. Anyway, talking about sjab, it feels great being able to take this bunch of Secondary 1s, the Alpha'o8. heh. So random.. Lets see.. talking about time.. Time is really running out. I constantly remind myself of the time I am left with.. Sometimes, facing the reality really scares one.. Gahhh. The first paper starts on the 28th(If i am not wrong) and MT O level paper starts on the 26th of may. 49 more days?
Life can be good but it can also suck for some. It depends on the daily happenings that is happening around you. It can also rock for you if you think positively or optimistically but not forgetting to face the reality. Its either your emotions rule over you or you rule over your emotions. What do you want to be? Make a decision.
Goodbye Peeps! =D
Life can be good but it can also suck for some. It depends on the daily happenings that is happening around you. It can also rock for you if you think positively or optimistically but not forgetting to face the reality. Its either your emotions rule over you or you rule over your emotions. What do you want to be? Make a decision.
Goodbye Peeps! =D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home