Hey peeps! Apologies for the delay of updates. I've been busy with lots of stuff lately. Home works, school, course work, CCA and many other stuffs. Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year. How was your CNY celebrations? I went out almost every other day.
It's our annual X -country on this coming Friday. I will be running. Hopefully, winning something back for the class. Cos, I heard that the top 200 people counts and there will be class competition. Looking forward to it. =P
Another important thing would be Competition 2008. I've been busy training them with Mdm Jasmine. Hopefully they would realise their goal. Never give up girls!
Shall stop here. Take care everyone!
It's our annual X -country on this coming Friday. I will be running. Hopefully, winning something back for the class. Cos, I heard that the top 200 people counts and there will be class competition. Looking forward to it. =P
Another important thing would be Competition 2008. I've been busy training them with Mdm Jasmine. Hopefully they would realise their goal. Never give up girls!
Shall stop here. Take care everyone!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home