Best of both worlds
I guess you can't have the best of both worlds. Life changes and people come and go.
There's one thing that you can never change: Blood ties.
Fancy living for 19 years in the extreme care of your mother and now, you're turning your back on her. So, friends are more important now huh? Go out there and get a living man! You make it seem like you're able to live on your own now. If you've the guts. Go! Just leave!
For how many times, you ask yourself(You better ask yourself in there). Have you been hurting the people around you? I really wonder. You always wanted people to give in to you, but did you even spare a single thought about the guys around you???
You may think that I'm just writing nonsense here. Take a good look at yourself. What's your biggest weakness?
Guess, I am wasting my time talking to such an useless person like you. Really. Are you even human?
P/S I enjoyed the project meeting just now. :D Plus I am soooo looking forward to the trip on this coming Saturday.
There's one thing that you can never change: Blood ties.
Fancy living for 19 years in the extreme care of your mother and now, you're turning your back on her. So, friends are more important now huh? Go out there and get a living man! You make it seem like you're able to live on your own now. If you've the guts. Go! Just leave!
For how many times, you ask yourself(You better ask yourself in there). Have you been hurting the people around you? I really wonder. You always wanted people to give in to you, but did you even spare a single thought about the guys around you???
You may think that I'm just writing nonsense here. Take a good look at yourself. What's your biggest weakness?
Guess, I am wasting my time talking to such an useless person like you. Really. Are you even human?
P/S I enjoyed the project meeting just now. :D Plus I am soooo looking forward to the trip on this coming Saturday.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home