Im home

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Unexpected..

Went to the doctor today. Wanted to take the H1N1 vaccine. Out of curiosity,I went to ask the doctor why do my hands tremble so often. So, I found out that my thyroid hormones are too active causing me to have some hyperthyroid..(something something)(i dont know what do we call it) disease. Some signs and symptoms can be weight loss, trembling of hands, rapid heartbeat, mild swelling of the thyroid glands etc.

Took a blood test. Hope everything will be alright.(Hopefully there won't be any surgery involved. Fear of pain! :D) The doctor reassured me that it will be alright. Guess, everything will be alright cos I don't want to scare my mother. (Ever since my elder brother had fits,she has been sooooooo worried!)

P/S Congrats to the guys who were promoted this morning! Always strive for the best and nothing else. Good luck! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home