It's been long.
I've stopped blogging for a long long long time. For the benefit of ppl who reads my blog, I shall blog. hahaha
Anyway, I happened to read some of my previous year's blog post. Gosh, you can see how someone can change with time. Unlike the old me who types differently and also think differently. When I was young, I posted blog posts of my daily life. Like going to TM with my friends etc. However, now its different. I do not blog about what have I did for the past few days. Different. haha.
Anyway, school is really crushing ME down. It's ending soon. Hopefully.. Anyway, I have not really blog about what school am I in now, what course etc.I am in Temasek Polytechnic now. In business IT, business school. Shall post 1 picture of the Ubin trip weeks ago where Hawa, Fasihah and me went there.
Anyway, I happened to read some of my previous year's blog post. Gosh, you can see how someone can change with time. Unlike the old me who types differently and also think differently. When I was young, I posted blog posts of my daily life. Like going to TM with my friends etc. However, now its different. I do not blog about what have I did for the past few days. Different. haha.
Anyway, school is really crushing ME down. It's ending soon. Hopefully.. Anyway, I have not really blog about what school am I in now, what course etc.I am in Temasek Polytechnic now. In business IT, business school. Shall post 1 picture of the Ubin trip weeks ago where Hawa, Fasihah and me went there.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home