Random thoughts always come into my mind when I am alone. I don't know why, every morning when I wake up, getting prepared for school I would always have this fear in mind. It has been happening for the past few weeks already. I would dread going to school. Ohmy, how can I lift this feeling on "blue" away. Blues go away!
Anyway, had a studying session with Hawa yesterday night. Hah. It was fun! Thank you Hawa! Later in the night, went over to somewhere near EV where I passed my Mp3 to SiowMin. Man.. She must be enjoying her company chalet! hahaha
Upcoming activities:
Mid Term Tests: June 1-5
Short break: June 6-22
Officer Training Course camp: June 12-15
Jnco Camp: June 19-22
Packed Packed Packed!
Anyway, had a studying session with Hawa yesterday night. Hah. It was fun! Thank you Hawa! Later in the night, went over to somewhere near EV where I passed my Mp3 to SiowMin. Man.. She must be enjoying her company chalet! hahaha
Upcoming activities:
Mid Term Tests: June 1-5
Short break: June 6-22
Officer Training Course camp: June 12-15
Jnco Camp: June 19-22
Packed Packed Packed!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home