Im home

Friday, November 21, 2008

It's over.

Hellooooooooo people! I was intending to blog yesterday but I simply forgot due the the arrival of MIOOOOOO TVVVVVVV yesterday morning. It just felt like I have a new television as there are sooooooo many channels and also movies that is available for me to watch. Thus I became a couch potato yesterday night. Hm Hm Hm... Okay, put that aside as it is just some daily rants. haha.

I had a rather "fruitful" day yesterday as I FINALLY FOUND A PART TIME JOB!!!!! uh. for 4 days. Its..... better than nothing right? I will be working at Sitex fair from the 27th of November to 30th of November. Location will be Expo(Changi) Hall 6. Do drop by!

Oh, I wanna thank friends who celebrated my birthday for me. Thank you all for the wishes, the gifts and also the "mud bath". Ha! I also want to thank my family especially my mom. =D

Okay, exams are over and lets embrace the beauty of holidays! Weeeeee~

I will be heading for Mei Fang's chalet soon. Bye!

P/s Congrats to my cousin who did well for her PSLE. Although it didnt hit your target, dont give up! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home