Im home

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello people!

As stated in the previous post, I will be posting the exam time table. K, Before i post it up, I shall talk about today's paper. I had my chemistry paper today. I guess it was do-able except for some challenging questions. Hmm, I guess its really weird to place some of the students in class while the rest are at the school hall. The intense feelings while in the hall and class is totally different. It feels like its not the O levels but its just a normal school paper. Ha!

Exams aside, I am hoping to find a part time job after Os so as to earn some cash for my upcoming trip to Thailand. Any job recommendations? :]

Ok, I shall now post up my time table.

20/10/2008 Science P3(Chem)
21/10/2008 EL P1&2 (1430hrs & 1700hrs respectively)
23/10/2008 Comb. Humanities P2 Geog elective(1430hrs)
24/10/2008 Mathematics P1 (0800hrs)
29/10/2008 Science P2 Physics (1400hrs)
30/10/2008 Mathematics P2 (0800hrs)
3/11/2008 Comb. Humanities P1 Social studies (1400hrs)
4/11/2008 Food&Nutrition (1400hrs)
11/11/2008 Science P1 (0800hrs)

12/11/2008 MY BIRTHDAY!

Hahaha. So random. Remember peeps, you can ask me out after the F&N paper. I am freeeeeee! So now, enjoy the process of the examination. I know it is boring. But, bear with it. Pictures coming up real soon!

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home