1ST day of school
It was a long day. But I've got only 4 hours of lessons. CTOS-Computer technology and office systems & Communication Skills 1. We basically learned about MS excel in CTOS- Lots of functions etc etc. I guess I gotta practice more so I'll be prepared for lessons. hmm, communication skills 1 was more like an English class. What is the importance of writing, consistency and connectedness in writing. etc etc.
I was late for school today!! In the future, I should really leave house early to beat the morning traffic. Poor Nani who arrived early had to wait for me. hahaha
Anyway, Nani and I managed to explore the library today. Enjoyable break session. cos we had about 2 and the half hours for break. We also explored the book shop today and I managed to get some stationaries. haha.
On a side note, I am still not close to my classmates. haha. Hmm, hopefully with more bonding sessions, life in school gets better.
My time table:
Monday: 0900-1700
Tuesday: 0900-1400
Wednesday: 1000- 1800
Thursday: 0900-1600
Friday: 1100 -1500
Regrets in life..
I was late for school today!! In the future, I should really leave house early to beat the morning traffic. Poor Nani who arrived early had to wait for me. hahaha
Anyway, Nani and I managed to explore the library today. Enjoyable break session. cos we had about 2 and the half hours for break. We also explored the book shop today and I managed to get some stationaries. haha.
On a side note, I am still not close to my classmates. haha. Hmm, hopefully with more bonding sessions, life in school gets better.
My time table:
Monday: 0900-1700
Tuesday: 0900-1400
Wednesday: 1000- 1800
Thursday: 0900-1600
Friday: 1100 -1500
Regrets in life..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home