Good bye 2008. Hello 2009.
Happy new year friends!
The year 2oo8 was a year with ups and down. We've experienced some of the important events and also disasters. Let me refresh my memory. ha ha.
I went back to EVSS to continue my secondary 5 education.
My form teachers was Ms Tasneem and Mr Yeong.
I attended school everyday except weekends.
I was posted to standard 1 platoon, Alpha. APC.
I took my O Levels examination and it ended on 11 November 2008.
I changed my mobile phone to Samsung Soul.
I had ideas to revamp my room but till now, nothing is done.
I had an enjoyable birthday celebration with my friends.
I went on a trip to Thailand from 11 to 20 december and I did a lot of catching up with my relatives and also sight seeing. (I never knew that Thailand was that fun)
I missed the Thai fried rice.
I went on a day camp for SJAB from the 27 to 30 December. Lots of late nights. It was enjoyable and successful as I have learnt a lot from my seniors.
Went through the Olympics 2008 in Beijing. It was simply spectacular!
I feel sorry for the victims of the Sichuan Earth Quake that "shook" the world too.
____________________________________________________________________
Ok, I think thats it. The things that I could remember from 2008. I believe there is more. Now, Its already year 2009.
I hope that my family and friends would stay healthy always.
I hope to be a better person in terms of character.
I hope to gain more knowledge.
I hope to clear up my room within a month.
I hope to catch up with people that I missed.
I hope for the best in whatever that I do.
I WILL TRY TO BLOG MORE OFTEN.
Lastly, all the best to you guys out there!
The year 2oo8 was a year with ups and down. We've experienced some of the important events and also disasters. Let me refresh my memory. ha ha.
I went back to EVSS to continue my secondary 5 education.
My form teachers was Ms Tasneem and Mr Yeong.
I attended school everyday except weekends.
I was posted to standard 1 platoon, Alpha. APC.
I took my O Levels examination and it ended on 11 November 2008.
I changed my mobile phone to Samsung Soul.
I had ideas to revamp my room but till now, nothing is done.
I had an enjoyable birthday celebration with my friends.
I went on a trip to Thailand from 11 to 20 december and I did a lot of catching up with my relatives and also sight seeing. (I never knew that Thailand was that fun)
I missed the Thai fried rice.
I went on a day camp for SJAB from the 27 to 30 December. Lots of late nights. It was enjoyable and successful as I have learnt a lot from my seniors.
Went through the Olympics 2008 in Beijing. It was simply spectacular!
I feel sorry for the victims of the Sichuan Earth Quake that "shook" the world too.
____________________________________________________________________
Ok, I think thats it. The things that I could remember from 2008. I believe there is more. Now, Its already year 2009.
I hope that my family and friends would stay healthy always.
I hope to be a better person in terms of character.
I hope to gain more knowledge.
I hope to clear up my room within a month.
I hope to catch up with people that I missed.
I hope for the best in whatever that I do.
I WILL TRY TO BLOG MORE OFTEN.
Lastly, all the best to you guys out there!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home