Im home

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Updates cum CCA fair

Ok.. The O level results came out on the 12th of jan. Gosh, its getting earlier and earlier. I did not score very well however, I am glad that I am able to enter majority of the courses despite the lowwwwww cut off point. (Booo!) FYI: L1R4 17(Deduct CCA 15), L1R5 20. (See! CCA is good!)
hahaha.

The process of choosing the courses was hell! Many uncertainties, many opinions and also the fear of choosing the wrong course. The comments given by many certainly sway one's mind into making such an important decision. I wished that more time is given to students for the choosing of courses. However, I still had to make the choice today(Today's the last day). I will like to thank many for your comments and also time for answering my questions!
Especially to Mrs Moraes, Mrs Tan, Mdm XJ, Sir Daryl and many more who helped me!

THANK YOU ALL!


So for now, I shall wait for the results to be out and grab what ever choice is given to me.

Okay, put the JAE aside. Today's CCA fair was a success! The concept this year is more into introducing SJAB to the students in EVSS. However, it seems like the recruitment drive is up and many CCAs are busy screaming and shouting to attract more students. Dang, it was simply chaotic! The performance was good! The ambulance that Sir JW drove attracted lots of attention. hahaha.

I am happy that many instructors came down to help out. Especially Sir YZ(who stayed through for many days), Mdm XJ, Kenneth, Iris and those whom have helped in any way. =D

Lastly, the only picture that I took today.


Good bye everyone!

P.S. Once again, I will like to thank those who have helped out for the CCA fair and also helped me for the JAE. THANK YOU ALL! ( I know I am very naggy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home