Im home

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Im Home

Im Home.

Head over to Meifang's house yesterday night. Happen to met Siewmin at the bustop as she was on her way home. =D
We began surfing the net as soon as I reached there. The initial plan was to do the web design project.. In the end, at around 12 plus, both of us surrendered and went to sleep. hahahaha. Saturday wasnt that productive cos I didnt have the drive to study and do my projects. Mid term tests are coming. how how how? Let's pray that this little pea brain of mine is able to make the impossible, possible.

Anyway, SA1 is over, back to the hectic SJAB life. Yesterday was the Change Of Command Ceremony(COC), it was pretty well planned. Kudos to all who planned it! =D It marks the historial moment of the handing over of the corps OIC duty to the newly appointed OIC. Let's hope that things will go well for the corps in the future years. Let's work hard together!

I havnt been blogging for a long long time thus this post is a little random. Life in school is getting better. I'm starting to enjoy macro economics, business accounting. However, web design is still a pain in the ass. hahaha Now, I realise something, life isnt that smooth sailing for all. At a certain phase in your life, there are bound to be challenges that will bring you down. I MUST get use to polytechnic lifestyle if not I'll suffer there.

kkk. Will post more often. ppl ask me out! hahahaha

ohya. Happy belated birthday to you Kenneth Chiaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home