As usual, the weather is getting crazier than ever. Ohmy. How am I going to get through OTC camp with such weather? hahaha
See. I am trying to blog as often as I can. Hmm. Went down to EV today. Pack first aid bag. Met Kenneth and Iris there too. Endure through your coaching!! haha
I know this is superly random.
Counting down to IT fair. (tomorrow)
Counting down to OTC camp. (the day after tomorrow. Booking in @ 4.45pm. Location: Greenview secondary)
People. Tag meeeee!
See. I am trying to blog as often as I can. Hmm. Went down to EV today. Pack first aid bag. Met Kenneth and Iris there too. Endure through your coaching!! haha
I know this is superly random.
Counting down to IT fair. (tomorrow)
Counting down to OTC camp. (the day after tomorrow. Booking in @ 4.45pm. Location: Greenview secondary)
People. Tag meeeee!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home