Im home

Monday, June 08, 2009

I wonder how many people actually do read my blog?

Pleasant day today except for the headaches that is bothering me. I went out with my brother and cousin today. Stop 1: Popular sales @ expo + John little sales. Didn't really buy a lot of things there. Nothing much for me to shop also. I soooo wannna get a backpack! arghhhhhh. Man! I must really restrict myself from buying things. hahaha. Went to Tampines 201 after that cos Cuz wanna get a pair of glasses but we failed to get 1 at the end. Stop 2: Random shopping at Tampines mall.
Guess what? On the way back home, we happen to drop by a spectacle shop and she caught her eyes on a pair of glasses. Within like 15 minutes or so? She bought her specs. That's like a fast decision! hahaha. Anyway, skip that part. Home and then dinner.

Now, sitting comfortably on my chair blogging. There are many things that I want to do in this break! hahaha. Maybe I should sit down and jot down a "To-do" list so that I'll be focus. blablabla.

Oh yah. I went for OTC's course briefing with jasmine yesterday. It was dragged by 15 minutes or so? Went back home with my head going bonkers or in another sense, exploding.. The initial plan was to meet up with Meifang and Siowmin for a shopping trip down @ bugis. I ended up meeting with Siowmin for dinner @ Ajisen! It was great catching up with each other's life. Really, truly. hahaha.

Alright I'll post up the upcoming outings/events so you guys will know what am I doing! hahaha

8 June: Trip down to HDB+Meetup with cousin to Eastpoint for a visit to Hawa's Dad's Shop.
9June: Trip to Science Ctr with classmates/schoolmates
12-15 June: OTC 2009 Camp
17 June: Pulau Ubin Trip with 502 mates.
19-22 June: Jnco Camp.

Can't wait for the upcoming events! hahaha! Look forward to them yea? However, it also means that break is ending very soooooon! =( Haiya. Lets live life to the fullest yea? =D

Alright, shall end here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home