Im home

Saturday, November 21, 2009

M'sia KL trip

In just a few hours time, will be going out of town to somewhere in M'sia. I guess this trip is to replace the trip that I've missed in June where Mom, Dad, Brothers and my beloved cousin went. You mut be wondering why did I miss the trip? Its a normal school day. Therefore, dont really have a choice. :)

My younger brother suggested that we shall not sleep for now and "ton" till the morning. Crazy boy.

Anyway, I wanna congratulate Mr Yeong and Ms Quek as they are getting married on the 21st November 20099Tomorrow? Today? hmm. :). It's a pity cos I am unable to attend their church wedding. Nevertheless, I wanna wish both Mr Benjamin Yeong and Ms Bel Quek a blissful marriage!

P/S Congrats to Siowmin for being a "successful" House Maker! I can't possibly name her as house wife. Cos she is not married! Happy cleaning the house. I believe with a Duck's feature, you're definitely asble to accomplish this task!

Cheers!
Theresa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home