Im home

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Greetings

Hey all~

Shall do a little update. I'm back in SG since 2 days ago.

Thailand was great! I always realise a lot of things when I visit my mother's hometown. It's like many different things like from a human character, culture all the way till objects that made me realise how fortunate we are in Singapore. Anyway, there is a lot of shopping done, food,visitation of relatives, lots of giving etc.

Celebrated Christmas @ Thailand. Loved the cold weather although there isn't snow. It was a heart warming Christmas cos we did gifts exchange with the kids there and there's even a cake! The moment I got to know that there is actually a gift exchange activity, I immediately rode the bike to the nearest store and got some stationary and wrapping paper cos I didn't prepare any presents for them. Little did I know, the boy whom got my gift actually cried! He wanted snacks sooooo badly. I felt really bad at that time so I compensated with an additional packet of soybean milk and a pair of slippers. Hahaha. He is actually my Mother's Cousin's Kid. Will post up some pictures when I have the chance..

Alright, its new year's eve today. Looking back, year 2009 has been a year of major changes in my life. I moved onto poly, went for OTC, lots of depressed moments, weight loss (Its gained back now all thanks to my thyroid disease), had my first JNCO course, celebrated my 18th birthday with my friends at home while my mother cooked steamboat etc.

Lots to remember for my year 2009.

Should be going to my cousin's place for a BBQ plus K session. My mom's also having a countdown party at home. There's lots of food. hahaha.

Lastly, may the year 2010 be a better year for all of you guys out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home