SNCO 2009 & Dogs frenzy
Hey guys!
Attended SNCO camp. Lots of good memories to be kept.
This is my first time going to SNCO as an instructor
This is my first time camping in HQ (Great!)
This is my first time eating ration food like bread, tuna, fish luncheon, instant noodles, hotdogs, fishball etc. throughout the WHOLE camp days.
This is my first time going around the island with just 2 trainees.
This is my first time dozing off in a hut @ Pulau Ubin.
This is my first time stepping on a garbage filled beach. Or rather, coastal area.
etc etc etc.
Lots of first time. Lots of new experiences.
I don't really have lots of photos with me. Shall upload those pictures taken using my C.M.I camera phone.
I wonder how's the route march at the end of the day. hmm.
And yea. Before I move on, I will like to thank Matthias for his help when I am not there with the section. Thanks man!
Next up...................... DOGS FRENZY...............................
My crazy brother and cousins called me when I was in camp a dew days back. She was telling about her new pet dog named QIQI and they even came up with this website for her dogs. They are simply crazy about their pet dogs!! When can I even own a pet? (:

Lastly, shall clear up my projects first before going overseas. Hopefully..
Attended SNCO camp. Lots of good memories to be kept.
This is my first time going to SNCO as an instructor
This is my first time camping in HQ (Great!)
This is my first time eating ration food like bread, tuna, fish luncheon, instant noodles, hotdogs, fishball etc. throughout the WHOLE camp days.
This is my first time going around the island with just 2 trainees.
This is my first time dozing off in a hut @ Pulau Ubin.
This is my first time stepping on a garbage filled beach. Or rather, coastal area.
etc etc etc.
Lots of first time. Lots of new experiences.
I don't really have lots of photos with me. Shall upload those pictures taken using my C.M.I camera phone.
I wonder how's the route march at the end of the day. hmm.
And yea. Before I move on, I will like to thank Matthias for his help when I am not there with the section. Thanks man!
Next up...................... DOGS FRENZY...............................
My crazy brother and cousins called me when I was in camp a dew days back. She was telling about her new pet dog named QIQI and they even came up with this website for her dogs. They are simply crazy about their pet dogs!! When can I even own a pet? (:

Lastly, shall clear up my projects first before going overseas. Hopefully..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home