Im home

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Good old days~

Back from meeting Huimei, xueling, Iris and Kenneth. Went for dinner @ Astons Cathay this evening with these crazy people. We chatted for an hour or so and soon after, we realised that there is actually a long queue outside the restaurant. So the next stop was some Beancurd stall at Little road? Thumbs up for the dough fritters and 'tau-huay'! hahaha Went for a little shopping session at Bugis before training home.

Anyway, school's pretty hectic. Meeting deadlines and deadlines for projects. I think that for the next few weeks it'll be full of projects submission for all students. Project is like a never ending thing. Lots to do and lots of time is needed for it. Sigh. Guess poly life is all about projects and meeting deadlines.

The annual open house seems to be quite a huge event for schools as lots of preparation work is pumped in so as to attract future students to join the school. The ironic thing for me is that, I've never attended TP's open house when I was choosing my course/school and presently, I am studying in TP! It's cos I never really took notice of TP. Only visited it once or twice when I was still in secondary school for SJAB meetings. Weird.

And ya, before meeting the rest this evening, lunch was settled at PastaMania with Nani, Ben, Yuda, Taming and Zhongwei. The original plan was to meet Hawa for lunch @ SP but it was called off cos she is having her driving lesson in the afternoon. (We'll definitely meet up yeah?!) So, I went shopping with Nani around TM and CS. Went to Artbox(Is this how you spell it?) and got a monthly planner cos earlier on, Jasmine inspired me to get it. Hers was simple and nice!

Okay, shall stop here. Gonna go to my lala land soon cos this week has been a long week.

Cheeers everyone!

P/S. The flu bug seems to be coming back. Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home